About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SeriousBlueJewel posted a reply on the chapter Pt. 081 — Day 9 Morning in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
SeriousBlueJewel liked the chapter Pt. 081 — Day 9 Morning in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
SeriousBlueJewel left a comment on the chapter Robin returns with drinks in Bravos Feminine.
1 day ago
-
SeriousBlueJewel liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 15 – Brackets and Banter in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
SeriousBlueJewel liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 14 – Speed Demons [Siena POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
SeriousBlueJewel liked the chapter In the Belly of the Whale (R,M,L) in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
SeriousBlueJewel left a comment on the chapter Pt. 080.c — Fan Mail Interlude 3 in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
SeriousBlueJewel liked the chapter Pt. 080.c — Fan Mail Interlude 3 in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
SeriousBlueJewel liked the chapter A Morning of Indulgence, Part 1 in Harem Hotel.
6 days ago
-
SeriousBlueJewel liked the chapter Long-Overdue Moves, Part 2 in Harem Hotel.
6 days ago
No recent activity
SeriousBlueJewel has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SeriousBlueJewel has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SeriousBlueJewel has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SeriousBlueJewel has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SeriousBlueJewel has not earned any awards.