About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United States
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Write non-adult stories
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Action, Comics & Graphic Novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I was always fascinated by ENF/ENM stories.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ScottyBoi3 liked the chapter Overwatch in Fictional Nudism!.
7 hours ago
-
ScottyBoi3 liked the chapter 'Where am I?' in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 day ago
-
ScottyBoi3 liked the chapter Nature's Embrace in Fictional Nudism!.
1 day ago
-
ScottyBoi3 liked the chapter Joke's Over in Fictional Nudism!.
2 days ago
-
ScottyBoi3 liked the chapter Going Batty in Fictional Nudism!.
3 days ago
-
ScottyBoi3 liked the chapter Up a tree, of course! in Fictional Nudism!.
5 days ago
-
ScottyBoi3 liked the chapter Hello and Goodbye in Confidently Rock Bottom.
5 days ago
-
ScottyBoi3 liked the chapter Kicked out of the Aparment in Confidently Rock Bottom.
5 days ago
-
ScottyBoi3 liked the chapter Squirrel Girl! in Fictional Nudism!.
5 days ago
-
ScottyBoi3 liked the chapter SHIELD gets used to the new May in Stripped On Screen.
6 days ago
No recent activity
ScottyBoi3 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ScottyBoi3 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ScottyBoi3 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ScottyBoi3 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ScottyBoi3 has not earned any awards.