About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sarawalker liked the chapter To be sold to the highest bidder. [Bad End] in D&D: Exploits of a Silver Tongued Witch.
2 days ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter Finding work. Follow the girls to jobfair in Anthro troubles.
2 days ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter Find Sandy 6329,s old apartment in Anthro troubles.
2 days ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter Criminal she'd escaped Lupa dodging charges in Anthro troubles.
3 days ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter Rat a huge population of the underclass in Anthro troubles.
4 days ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter You'll stay in Lupa and go to University in Anthro troubles.
5 days ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter Return to talk to Maril in Anthro troubles.
1 week ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter Stay put like he told you to. in Anthro troubles.
1 week ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter Yes, the heat in you says you need this. in Anthro troubles.
1 week ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter Yes. He told you to and you can't go through the he city in an uncomfortable body and uncomfortably ruined clothes can you? in Anthro troubles.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Sarawalker has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sarawalker has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sarawalker has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sarawalker has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sarawalker has not earned any awards.