About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SMTOrg left a comment on the chapter The Phoenix Burns (H,T) in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
SMTOrg liked the chapter The Phoenix Burns (H,T) in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
SMTOrg left a comment on the chapter Water to Wine (R,L,M) in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
SMTOrg liked the chapter Water to Wine (R,L,M) in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
SMTOrg liked the chapter Dramatis Personae (is a Pretentious Way to Say Cast of Characters) in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
SMTOrg published the chapter Transformation Poll 1 in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
SMTOrg liked the chapter The boundary box the producers put themselves in. in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
SMTOrg liked the chapter The Eternal in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
SMTOrg liked the chapter Special Delivery in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
SMTOrg liked the chapter Oh my god, they were roommates in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
SMTOrg has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SMTOrg has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SMTOrg has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SMTOrg has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SMTOrg has not earned any awards.