About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter Epilogue for Cindy & Emma in Shoplifting Scam.
1 day ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter Yes they do in Shoplifting Scam.
1 day ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter Yes in Shoplifting Scam.
1 day ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter Cindy & Emma in Shoplifting Scam.
1 day ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter The Sphinx's Board in God's Apprentice.
2 days ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter A New Alliance in the Shadows in God's Apprentice.
2 days ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter Strange new dymanic in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 days ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter Work with her anger in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 days ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter Bargaining with Thirteen in Rings of Confirmation.
2 days ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter My Hero Academia in Rings of Confirmation.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Revan_lah has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Revan_lah has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Revan_lah has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Revan_lah has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Revan_lah has not earned any awards.