More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zenxraider zenxraider

In which world are you?

Fallout

Someone likes playing with fire. No worries. There was something undeniably charming about the Fallout Universe that you simply couldn't deny. Perhaps it was the romanticism of the 1950's culture or the rugged task of survival in a post apocalyptic wasteland that led to a largely lawless world? You certainly would be considered a God amongst men if you were to go in flaunting the entirety of your powers. You could even bring the impending Nuclear War to a grinding halt if you so chose, but would you want to? After all, the games were all built on the idea of a WWIII Armageddon. Your mind decided, you had a few settings to choose from but the question remains; which part of the Wasteland or perhaps even which Vault was going to become your personal playground?

  • Fallout 3, the Capital Wasteland: Your introduction to the series when you were younger, F3 offered plenty of memories and nostalgia. A war ravaged Washington DC seemed like the perfect place to build a post-war kingdom with a glory the likes of which the Commonwealths have never seen.
  • Fallout New Vegas, the Mojave Wasteland: Comprised of the old City of Sin and its surrounding territories, the world of New Vegas was a hotspot for numerous major factions all vying for control of this Desert Oasis and the ever critical Hoover Dam. The combinations outcomes and allegiances led to endless possibilities, and was in your opinion the primary reason for the game's incredible replay-ability. Fuck
  • Fallout 4, the Commonwealth Wasteland: War never changes. Your current main squeeze for Fallout, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts offered unique opportunities such as starting in a post war environment and turning Vault 111 into a subterranean paradise, bringing back advanced tech through the Institute, re-esablishing the good ole US of A with the old values of the Founding Fathers through the Minutemen, spear heading an advanced and progress oriented Brotherhood of Steel chapter led by Arthur Maxson, or simply aiding runaway synths in establishing their own nation through the Railroad.
  • Or something else?

How do you "drop the bomb" so to speak?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)