About me
- Gender
- Pansexual AMAB
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Your Mom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Studying
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Teenage Romance Novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I want to share the happiness I feel reading erotica and I want everyone to get to feel the same joy!
- In conclusion, I am
-
a ****-******** ******-***
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter Reasons and Reasoning in Latent Dreamer.
4 days ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter Lance in Just Another Day In Norfolk.
1 week ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter John slips in the back in Little Bro’s Thrall.
1 week ago
-
QwertyuiopLito left a comment on the chapter Anyone - Offermaker - Indulged/Natural in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter Nope! Time for a tounge lashing in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter You get 'disciplined' by the headmistress in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter Ovulating women - Uncontrolable urge - Various/Need for pregnancy in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter To an ice cream shop in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter Arthur JJ, college freshman in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter A risky dinner in Magic Cock Ring.
1 week ago
No recent activity
QwertyuiopLito has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
QwertyuiopLito has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
QwertyuiopLito has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
QwertyuiopLito has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
QwertyuiopLito has not earned any awards.