About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Projectblue liked the chapter Ring Ruby, use Cheryl in The Work Wives.
3 hours ago
-
Projectblue liked the chapter Your phone buzzes in The Work Wives.
3 hours ago
-
Projectblue liked the chapter The truth in The Work Wives.
3 hours ago
-
Projectblue liked the chapter Ruby lets slip in The Work Wives.
3 hours ago
-
Projectblue liked the chapter Continue venting in The Work Wives.
3 hours ago
-
Projectblue liked the chapter Make a coffee in The Work Wives.
3 hours ago
-
Projectblue liked the chapter Normal Shit in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
6 days ago
-
Projectblue liked the chapter 3-sum in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
6 days ago
-
Projectblue liked the chapter WTH Mike? in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
6 days ago
-
Projectblue liked the chapter It's done bro! in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Projectblue has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Projectblue has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Projectblue has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Projectblue has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Projectblue has not earned any awards.