About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
OppofMid received a new award: Beloved Author.
4 days ago
-
OppofMid published the chapter Hotpast confession *Cuck Thread* in Fireside Confessions.
5 days ago
-
OppofMid published the chapter The Camp Office in Vacationland.
2 weeks ago
-
OppofMid published the chapter The Lean-To in Vacationland.
4 weeks ago
-
OppofMid published the chapter The camp director’s house in Vacationland.
4 weeks ago
-
OppofMid published the chapter The docks in Vacationland.
4 weeks ago
-
OppofMid published the chapter The camp nurse in Vacationland.
4 weeks ago
-
OppofMid published the chapter Confrontation in the Barn in Vacationland.
1 month ago
-
OppofMid published the chapter Yes, he remembers it fondly in Fireside Confessions.
1 month ago
-
OppofMid published the chapter A thick brunette I had only kissed in Vacationland.
1 month ago
No recent activity
OppofMid has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
OppofMid has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
OppofMid has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
OppofMid has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
OppofMid has not earned any awards.