About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
OppofMid has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
OppofMid has not published any stories.
-
Anything for them Titties
You discover that your sister-in-law has massive tits. What depraved things will you do to see them
Erotic Couplings English 17 Chapters Deep 347 Words/Chapter 1,740 Likes 286,625 Views16 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 month ago -
Adventures in spouse sharing
by Woodtale
A space to share your fantasies and your significant other with the world. This is an open thread for anyone to post short swinging, hotwife, or hothusband stories.
Group Sex English 6 Chapters Deep 684 Words/Chapter 213 Likes 42,062 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 3 months ago
No contributed stories yet
OppofMid has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
OppofMid has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
OppofMid has not earned any awards.