About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- 0
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
OmegaUltima left a comment on the chapter A typical day: morning in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
OmegaUltima liked the chapter A typical day: morning in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
OmegaUltima liked the chapter House Guest-Being a good guest-putting up with it. in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
OmegaUltima left a comment on the chapter Cousin Rachel gives your first blowjob in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
OmegaUltima liked the chapter Ovulating Woman - Unknown - Worried/Indifferent in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
OmegaUltima liked the chapter It's your (of legal age) younger sister! in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
OmegaUltima liked the chapter How about a blowjob instead? in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
OmegaUltima liked the chapter Arc 1: Figuring it out. Chapter 1: The day after the night before in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
OmegaUltima liked the chapter A little passive in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
OmegaUltima liked the chapter John Doe 35yr Plumber in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
No recent activity
OmegaUltima has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
OmegaUltima has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
OmegaUltima has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
OmegaUltima has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
OmegaUltima has not earned any awards.