More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milflover311 Milflover311

What world do you want to create?

Ovulating Woman - Unknown - Worried/Indifferent

Ovulating Woman:

Any woman over the age of 18, that is ovulating, is available for use by the Protagonist. No matter where they are or what they are doing, if the woman is ovulating, the Protagonist is allowed to use them. Any pregnancies that occur do to the woman being used will never be the Protagonists responsibility.

Unknown:

The Protagonist has no idea where this power came from. All the Protagonist knows is that one day they woke up and new when a woman is ovulating. As well as knowing that using them during this time will be perfectly allowed.

Worried/Indifferent:

Some women will be worried, not being on birth control, if the Protagonist cums inside them, they may become pregnant. So, woman may ask the Protagonist to wear a condom or pull out and cum someplace else. However, the woman will never stop the Protagonist from cumming in their fertile pussy.

Other woman will be indifferent about the sex, mainly because they are on birth control and not worried about getting pregnant. Women on birth control are more likely to enjoy themselves, since there is no worry about getting pregnant.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)