About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- October 1, 1973
- Location
- The throne of the Universe
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Listen to music
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Science Fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
A perverted man who loves women
-
NovaFist liked the chapter Beth and Amy scissoring action in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
-
NovaFist liked the chapter The sexually desperate principal joins Logan's harem in Items of Power.
5 days ago
-
NovaFist liked the chapter More hot lesbian action for Amy in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
-
NovaFist liked the chapter Beth fucks your virgin pussy in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
-
NovaFist liked the chapter Amy gets some more strap on cock in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
-
NovaFist liked the chapter Unicorn Horn in The Pleasure Portal.
6 days ago
-
NovaFist liked the chapter Minotaur's Huge Cock in The Pleasure Portal.
6 days ago
-
NovaFist liked the chapter Harpy's Cloaca in The Pleasure Portal.
6 days ago
-
NovaFist liked the chapter Slime... Hole? in The Pleasure Portal.
6 days ago
-
NovaFist liked the chapter Logan fucks all the girls in his class and the gym teacher in Items of Power.
6 days ago
No recent activity
NovaFist has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
NovaFist has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
NovaFist has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
NovaFist has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
NovaFist has not earned any awards.