About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ninja44444 left a comment on the chapter Chapter 12: The Battle for the Abbey Pt. 3 in Knight Fall.
5 days ago
-
Ninja44444 liked the chapter Chapter 12: The Battle for the Abbey Pt. 3 in Knight Fall.
5 days ago
-
Ninja44444 liked the chapter Bookers Wrath (Part 1) in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
Ninja44444 liked the chapter Enthralling Petra in Mind Control: The RPG.
1 month ago
-
Ninja44444 liked the chapter The Other Harem in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Ninja44444 liked the chapter Many Happy Returns in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Ninja44444 liked the chapter Levi's Prelude in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
1 month ago
-
Ninja44444 liked the chapter Aftermath in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
1 month ago
-
Ninja44444 liked the chapter Alison's' Council (""Date"" Pt 3) in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Ninja44444 liked the chapter An American Lion in Russia in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Ninja44444 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ninja44444 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ninja44444 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ninja44444 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ninja44444 has not earned any awards.