About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Your other sister Erin in Sexual Privilege.
2 days ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter All women - last man on earth - complete hatred in Sexual Privilege.
2 days ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Introduction in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
2 days ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Time for History in Omni App.
2 days ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Stay on the streets of this town, and they'll be carving you up all right in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Happy Maids in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Canapés Diablotin in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Powers Discussion in Smutastic Tales from an Original Superhero SexWorld (Public).
5 days ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Relaxation in Smutastic Tales from an Original Superhero SexWorld (Public).
5 days ago
No recent activity
Newchyoaman has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Newchyoaman has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Newchyoaman has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Newchyoaman has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Newchyoaman has not earned any awards.