About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nevei liked the chapter Take a Breath in Halcyon Days.
2 days ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter The Trial of the First Dragon in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
3 days ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter Special in Halcyon Days.
4 days ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
4 days ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
4 days ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
6 days ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter Return to Apollyon in Monster Isekai.
6 days ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter Door to Door in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
No recent activity
Nevei has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nevei has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nevei has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nevei has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nevei has not earned any awards.