About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Narratis liked the chapter Introduction in FutaDomination.
2 years ago
-
Narratis liked the chapter OH HELL YES! in New Horizons.
2 years ago
-
Narratis liked the chapter Brenda in New Horizons.
2 years ago
-
Narratis liked the chapter Introduction in Matriarchy.
2 years ago
-
Narratis liked the chapter Josh, 22 runs his own cafe in Matriarchy.
2 years ago
-
Narratis liked the chapter To get flowers and chocolates in Matriarchy.
2 years ago
-
Narratis liked the chapter In the kitchen in Matriarchy.
2 years ago
-
Narratis liked the chapter Rough in ShemalePrey.com.
2 years ago
-
Narratis liked the chapter Baby's in trouble in ShemalePrey.com.
2 years ago
-
Narratis liked the chapter Positively in ShemalePrey.com.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Narratis has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Narratis has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Narratis has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Narratis has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Narratis has not earned any awards.