More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shadowfox9570 Shadowfox9570

Who Walks in?

Brenda

There I was in this giant room all alone with just the sound of the clock on the wall ticking. Then suddenly the door burst open. I grimace at the sight of Brenda who I quickly learned has a very low opinion of us guys and known by other guys in the ward as well as a few nurses as a very aggressive borderline predatory woman.

This was the first time I've seen her without the hazmat suit. First thing I ever noticed about her was that she wall taller than your average woman and if I had to guess close to 6' tall. Now I see that she is very well built and must take great care of her body. She has long black hair down to the middle of her back. Then there's those emerald green eyes that just emit a terrifying sense of arrogance.

She walks into the room and closes the door behind her. With a scary grin the giant woman walked towards me and lick her lips.

"This is going to be fun, at least for me probably not so much for you." she said stopping in front of me.

I try to scoot back on the table but the blanket wrapped around me got caught under my hand causing it to pull of me while making fall on my back. I lay there naked paralyzed by what saw next. She pulled open the fly of her pants and fished out the largest dick I have ever seen. My jaw dropped the thing was probably 9" long and about 2" thick. However at my new sized it seemed to be at least twice that.

She reached and grabbed me by the ankle and pulled me towards the end of the table. Then she picked me up and set me down so that I was standing on a step stool face level with that monster.

"It's such a shame that it's illegal for me to just take you home. Hmmm," she said before pausing to think," I know how about I shove this thing down you throat and show what a real cocks like." she continued.

She continued to shove that monster in my face and turned my head as it was shove against my cheek. She then grabbed my head with one hand and began to pry my mouth open with other. I tried to resist I didn't want to give in fear wracked my brain. It didn't take long for my jaw to tire and my mouth to open. She began to push my head towards her cock.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)