More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1Futa1 1Futa1

Who will he alter first ?

He turns himself into a cute femboy

As soon as he understood the power he held John knew exactly what he wanted to do with it.

A series of snapping noises followed him as he walked down the hall, a confident thrill stirring in his chest as bit by bit his body became the shape of which he wanted.

Muscle sloughed off like useless slime as in its place, plump curves ballooned out all across his previously lackluster body. His pitiful ass swelled, de-masculinized thighs ballooning sideways as other less desireable parts shrunk. His cock lost inches, becoming all but useless but to look at and laugh at. His face shifted, becoming less rigid and much more “girly”, perfect for getting those around him to be thick and hard. Deep red locks flowed down across his small shoulders, falling nearly to the swollen ass bouncing easily behind him.

his clothes reformed, all but disappearing as it became nothing more than a strip of cloth riding the deep crevice of his new ass cleavage while forming a small pouch at his front, just enough to contain the small remnant of his manhood.

By the time he’d climbed down the stairs and reached the main living room the simple-looking man no longer existed and in his place stood a small and ass-heavy boy, someone that would be easily misconstrued as a flat-chested but absolutely adorable woman.

“Hey mom, how do I look?” he asked with a wide smile, spinning with his thin arms out at his sides, fine digits twisting as he moved.

“Hmm?” Ann said, turning to the alluring and high-pitched voice

She smiled, seeing her effeminate little boy standing in the doorway with barely a strip of cloth on.

“What is it dear? Do you need help getting dressed?” she said, taking note of the lack of any over-clothes.

John only smiled.

“Mom, you’re gonna tell me you think I”m sexy”

*Snap*

Anne blushed, her gaze faltering for just a moment.

“Oh-oh god, this is so embarrassing but I really do find you incredibly attractive honey. I hate to do this to you right now but I really do think you’re so very sexy.”

Anne’s face seemed to brighten with every moment as she proclaimed her immediate attraction.

“So naughty mommy!” John said, smiling wide enough to almost look unnatural.

“But really you’re just excited right now because of how good you think it would feel to have your huge cock in my ass!”

*snap*

Ann groaned, her hands pulling the book in her lap closer to her crotch, where there was a clear sign of the new addition as her book lifted into the air higher and higher. A shearing sound emanated from the milf’s crotch, evidence of her poor pantie’s fruitless attempt to contain her monster.

Nerves lit a flame in Anne’s thundering chest, slowing until her new cock ended its rapid ascension from beneath her loose pants. A perverse drive swam to the surface as her guttural moans subsided, her mind returning to sentience and the image of her… cock… slowly pushing its way into this cute intruder’s swelling ass became the greatest desire that she could remember ever having.

Sometimes the sight of her little boy’s rotund cheeks…

”nngh…”

it just stirred something so very primal in her…

Her face was flushed a deep crimson, her breath coming in rapid bursts as she tried to hide the monster rising high against the book in her lap, her arms visibly straining to just bring it down by a small margin, all while her eyes darted too and fro, stealing heated glances at that immense set of cheeks.

“Wow! You’re so big mommy!!” John said, giggling as he stood now just in front of his transformed elder. He held a slim hand against his pouting lips, his deviant gaze lingering on the struggling pole’s shape under his mom’s pants.

He leaned down, pulling at his mother’s waistband as it fought to hold onto the massive shape. With a grunt of effort he managed to pull her pants down around those mouth-watering thighs, watching with relish as the vein-riddled mast slowly became visible.

It came free with a rush of air as the thick rod bounced high into the air and nearly slapped against the elder woman’s generous chest. John licked his lips, a drooling glob of something clear and viscous sliding down from the edge of the huge slit at the end of his mother’s massive cock.

“Oh-oh dear… what are you d-doing?” Anne gasped, heart racing in her chest as she watched her own son begin to run his alarmingly long tongue along one vein-ey ridge. Her eyes strayed higher, looking past the edge of her own uncomfortably large member, down the line of John’s slim back, heat rising thunderous and strong as she watched her son’s wobbly backside sway with every eager lick.

“Mm… so delicious mommy, why did you ever-” *Smack!* “-keep this amazing cock from me?” John asked in an offended tone.

“W-we shouldn’t…” Anne gasped, her fingers reaching uselessly beside her, merely passengers to the riling pleasure assaulting her every nerve and thought.

With a smack and a lick of his slimy lips, John knelt back, the immense milf-cock resting against one thin shoulder in contrast to the soft skin beside it’s obscene veins.

“Aw… that’s silly!” he cackled. “You’re worried about fucking your son of all things!” he leaned forward, causing that cock to rise against his effeminate features.

“Don’t worry about it mommy, after all people generally accept that if a mom fucks her son with her cock its okay because there’s literally no chance of getting pregnant in that situation.”

*snap*

“Actually, it's kind of encouraged because when a mother grows her cock they tend to have crazy high libido’s and only a son like me can fit the huge cocks that grow when a woman finally becomes a mother!”

*snap*

John’s small fingers traced lightly across the throbbing length resting against his crimson cheek, watching with growing excitement as the trepidation in his mother’s face melted away, replaced by a furious heat.

Anne’s hips thrust high, driving just a bit more pleasure out of her son’s delicate little hands, causing a shiver of ecstasy to run through her curvaceous form.

“Ooohhh… right there John… yesss… such a good good boy…” she mewled, eyes far off as her son played with her always eager member.

John had other plans however.

Anne groaned, her tone like that of a child as her son released the bouncing mast, moving back to stand just a little off from her pulsing cock head.

“You were reading a book, obviously because you’ve got a book club here today with all of your milfy neighbor friends!” he said with a cackle.

Immediately all of her friends, the mothers she knew from around the block all appeared before her, sitting in chairs and along the edges of the room. Nearly a dozen women, all at least in their later 30’s sat leisurely with a book held or resting by their side.

John smiled, noticing that while each had the signs inevitable with age, they all were still incredibly attractive in that more mature way.

More than a few of the nearly dozen women were averting their gazes, trying to not notice Anne’s drooling member as her son stood just before her.

“What a great selection mom, I can really work with these girls…” the perverse femboy mumbled with a small finger placed against his puffy lower lip.

“Listen up ladies!” he said, striding his nearly-naked body to the center of the room, looking around at all of his enticing elders with a devious gleam in his eye.

“I know you girls all get together every week to talk about the latest and most perverse books you can get your hands on-”

He snapped his fingers, watching as all the books in the room changed, showing women of similar appearance to their own with birthing hips and jiggly chests matched with other “harder” parts as young men of decidedly emasculate appearance looked on longingly at their curvaceous majesty. There was some variation, some smut more similar to what pre-Johnified existence might consider culturally normative, but going by the covers of half of these, there was a definite preference in their minds for more "familial" release.

As their reality shifted, the atmosphere of the “book club” switched as well, becoming a far more risque affair, not to the degree of an orgy… yet… but to the degree that these futa-fied milfs felt comfortable watching one of their number growing impossibly hard to her own son before them. In tandem, a handful of massive bulges swelled, straining cloth circling about the smirking femboy in their center.

“- but really it’s just an excuse for you all to fuck me, the ideal femboy son.”

*snap*

Suddenly, John no longer stood where he had been . He knelt on the ground, around him a dozen maternal dicks pointed straight at him, pointing from between thighs so luscious and soft, each leaking a steady dribble of effervescent fluid mere inches from his soft and small form.

“I really can’t thank you enough Anne.” one of the women said, an idle finger tracing along one incredibly massive vein as her eyes took in the stupendous ass kneeling on the floor before her.

“I’ve been so backed up lately and Kevin hasn’t been able to keep- uUUHp!”

She’d lined up with the puckered little hole, thrusting forwards with a grunt into John’s ass. She groaned in sublime bliss as her hips began to move, pumping the delightful hole with just enough ease but not too much for there not to be the perfect friction.

“G-gawwwd! But why does he have to feel like this!” she mewled, quickly moving towards her first release of the evening.

Anne smiled, her chest warming with not just the rampant desire for her son’s perfect rosebud. She was so proud to have such a good fuck-son, so good at doing his job that he could not only satisfy her needs so completely but also the needs of all her friends on a weekly basis.

She looked around at the group of masturbating women, their hands moving in their own rhythms as they watched with open desire towards the cute boy getting fucked at the center of their circle. Sounds of pleasure came from the group, most of all from the one being railed at their center and his quickly thrusting partner.

What a lucky mother she was!

“Come on girls! Lets share a little, everyone get in on this!” one of them called as she moved to lie down below John, her swelling bosom squishing against John’s flat chest, his own small cock, sliding hard against a milfy-dick several times larger than his. A shudder visibly passed through him as her cock was added to the one already cumming inside of him, seed beginning to spill through the gap in between both shifting members as they slid in discord against one another’s slimy hardness.

A foot and a half of cock filled either hand of the nearly insensate femboy as another massive rod began to prod at his plump lips which rasped heat across the bulging tip. He acquiesced, humming deep in his slim chest as he felt every part of his new form inundated in the pleasure of milf-cock.

Hands slid through the long tresses of red sliding across his face, slowly finding purchase before pulling with an inevitability, impaling the cock in his throat to a depth that could only be impossible.

His eyes rolled, feeling a hundred little splatters of heat collecting on his back and ass. His mother stared down at him, her soft eyes wiggling with mind-numbing pleasure as he ignited every single sweet spot at once with a pressure only possible with such ridiculous depths.

“Oh, OH GAwd, John! John, your mouth is so good! Suck on mommy, suck mommy’s cock!” she gasped, eyes shut tight and gritting her teeth as she throat fucked her boy.

Artist - Futuretist

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)