About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mond liked the chapter Owned in Clothes Make The Person.
3 weeks ago
-
Mond liked the chapter A new man in The Universal Realization Event.
3 weeks ago
-
Mond liked the chapter Yes, but not now in The Rulebook.
3 weeks ago
-
Mond liked the chapter Serena?!? in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
4 weeks ago
-
Mond liked the chapter Mason tries to make heads and tails of everything in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
4 weeks ago
-
Mond liked the chapter Yes, she does in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 month ago
-
Mond liked the chapter A Serious Problem in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
-
Mond liked the chapter Another first in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
-
Mond liked the chapter Jenny: his errand runner slave in Specific use slaves.
2 months ago
-
Mond liked the chapter Proving his Prowess in The Romance Mechanic.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Mond has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mond has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mond has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mond has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mond has not earned any awards.