About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mike439 liked the chapter You're not sure. in The Lilith Strain.
1 hour ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter All of them, and more... in The Lilith Strain.
1 hour ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter You test your limits... in The Lilith Strain.
1 hour ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter Work Her UP in The Lilith Strain.
1 hour ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter What else is there to do but... in The Lilith Strain.
1 hour ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter Unexpected competition in The Lilith Strain.
1 hour ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter Take her in The Lilith Strain.
1 hour ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter Kiss in The Lilith Strain.
1 hour ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter Wait and see... in The Lilith Strain.
1 hour ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter Chance upon by a Scoundrel-POV Change in Corruption of the Hero's party.
8 hours ago
No recent activity
Mike439 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mike439 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mike439 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mike439 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mike439 has not earned any awards.