About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Madprophet12 liked the chapter Zigzax the Goblin Hero in Corruption of the Hero's party.
2 days ago
-
-
Madprophet12 liked the chapter The luckiest boy in the world in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
Madprophet12 liked the chapter Second Day in Unwitting Incubus.
2 weeks ago
-
Madprophet12 liked the chapter RF Arousal Ch 13 in Resident Futa.
2 weeks ago
-
Madprophet12 liked the chapter Test Results in Enchantment spell.
3 weeks ago
-
Madprophet12 liked the chapter The Pan in MILF Mothers [MM].
3 weeks ago
-
Madprophet12 liked the chapter Candice waits a bit .... in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
3 weeks ago
-
Madprophet12 liked the chapter Signs of a struggle in Planetary Alignment Harem.
3 weeks ago
-
Madprophet12 liked the chapter Family togetherness in Planetary Alignment Harem.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Madprophet12 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Madprophet12 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Madprophet12 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Madprophet12 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Madprophet12 has not earned any awards.