About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
MaAlex90 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MaAlex90 has not published any stories.
-
Clothing control
by JAJ
A story of a man, who can tell everybody how to dress.
Mind Control English 19 Chapters Deep 268 Words/Chapter 1,951 Likes 530,023 Views Customizable4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago -
Naked at College
by nahdude
College girls find themselves in embarrassing situations with less clothes than they'd prefer.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 57 Chapters Deep 407 Words/Chapter 7,496 Likes 2,756,917 Views4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago -
Women Want You Naked
by TeratonArm
As you go about your usual, daily life, you find yourself naked in public at the hands of the women* around you. You don't know why; for some reason, on this day, women* just can't help themselves around you, resulting in you being nude, embarrassed, and more often than not aroused. *Women who are 18 years old or older, and not related to you.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 71 Chapters Deep 728 Words/Chapter 15,080 Likes 2,458,394 Views Customizable15 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,302 Likes 60,612,351 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 6 years ago
No contributed stories yet
MaAlex90 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MaAlex90 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MaAlex90 has not earned any awards.