About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- May 4, 1998
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lord_heydrich liked the chapter A New Team! in Normality.
1 day ago
-
Lord_heydrich liked the chapter The party starts in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
Lord_heydrich liked the chapter Yes (Remake) in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
Lord_heydrich liked the chapter 45 year old Susan Queen in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
Lord_heydrich liked the chapter Early Morning in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
Lord_heydrich liked the chapter Henry Dick, personal trainer with a new work out routine... in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
Lord_heydrich liked the chapter Fun in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
Lord_heydrich liked the chapter mor people in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
Lord_heydrich liked the chapter A simple but funny Rule. in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
Lord_heydrich liked the chapter Call upon Waifus! (And maybe Hasbandos too) in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Lord_heydrich has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lord_heydrich has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lord_heydrich has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lord_heydrich has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lord_heydrich has not earned any awards.