About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter You talk with Artoria in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 day ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter You start working with CJ in Bwc Bull Empire.
2 days ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
3 days ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
4 days ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
5 days ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
5 days ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter Yes, but you want to know what she really wants in Knocking Up Sister.
1 week ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
No recent activity
LordVampyr76 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LordVampyr76 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LordVampyr76 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LordVampyr76 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LordVampyr76 has not earned any awards.