About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lettore123 liked the chapter Introduction in Capers in the Classroom.
3 days ago
-
Lettore123 liked the chapter Sloppy seconds for daddy in Blackout drunk.
5 days ago
-
Lettore123 liked the chapter Your best friend texts you in The Printer.
5 days ago
-
Lettore123 liked the chapter Episode 2: Button Poppers in Capers in the Classroom.
6 days ago
-
Lettore123 liked the chapter Tick Tock: Suck on his Cock quickly. in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
-
Lettore123 liked the chapter Checkout his mom +1 Alpha in New Town, New Experiences .
2 weeks ago
-
Lettore123 liked the chapter Final Exam in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Lettore123 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lettore123 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lettore123 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lettore123 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lettore123 has not earned any awards.