About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lenu liked the chapter You cum down her throat, right after the bell sounds. in The Rulebook.
1 year ago
-
Lenu liked the chapter Make her suck you off. in The Rulebook.
1 year ago
-
Lenu liked the chapter Neither student passes; orgasming is an immediate disqualification. in The Rulebook.
1 year ago
-
Lenu liked the chapter Yes! in The Rulebook.
1 year ago
-
Lenu liked the chapter Still asking Sarah in The Rulebook.
1 year ago
-
Lenu liked the chapter Not without a reminder in The Rulebook.
1 year ago
-
Lenu liked the chapter Reward the girls for their efforts in The Rulebook.
1 year ago
-
Lenu liked the chapter You now have theoretically infinite wealth. in The Rulebook.
1 year ago
-
Lenu liked the chapter New Rule: Any woman willing to stay and drink topless gets a free coffee in The Rulebook.
1 year ago
-
Lenu liked the chapter Write some rules in The Rulebook.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Lenu has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lenu has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lenu has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lenu has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lenu has not earned any awards.