About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I've always loved to read Gender Transformation stories. I also enjoy Height Comparison, Corruption, Impregnation Fantasy, Hotwife, and Beautification.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LenioTG liked the chapter A Week in the Life of in The “Anything” Promise.
1 year ago
-
LenioTG liked the chapter A Plan in The “Anything” Promise.
1 year ago
-
LenioTG liked the chapter No limits in The “Anything” Promise.
1 year ago
-
LenioTG liked the chapter Your dad in The “Anything” Promise.
1 year ago
-
LenioTG liked the chapter Hop right into Cassidy in The “Anything” Promise.
1 year ago
-
LenioTG liked the chapter Delete it in The “Anything” Promise.
1 year ago
-
LenioTG liked the chapter You're Carrie now. in The “Anything” Promise.
1 year ago
-
LenioTG liked the chapter Controlling Carrie in The “Anything” Promise.
1 year ago
-
LenioTG liked the chapter no longer his wife in Wishes for my Wife.
1 year ago
-
LenioTG liked the chapter older in Wishes for my Wife.
1 year ago
No recent activity
LenioTG has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LenioTG has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LenioTG has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LenioTG has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LenioTG has not earned any awards.