About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Knescher liked the chapter … noch mehr Champagner in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vater meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
3 days ago
-
Knescher liked the chapter Was man liebt in Eine Stadtgöre wird hörig .
2 weeks ago
-
Knescher liked the chapter Eine sehr schwierige Zeit in Die Wette.
2 weeks ago
-
Knescher liked the chapter Schön zu sehen wie ich alles steuern konnte - von Lena in Die Wette.
2 weeks ago
-
Knescher liked the chapter Auf diese Chance habe ich gewartet - von Leo in Die Wette.
2 weeks ago
-
Knescher liked the chapter Leo wird brutal in Die Wette.
2 weeks ago
-
Knescher liked the chapter Es sind ja nur noch 2 in Die Wette.
2 weeks ago
-
Knescher liked the chapter Lena führt das Zepter in Die Wette.
2 weeks ago
-
Knescher liked the chapter Lukas überrascht mich in Die Wette.
2 weeks ago
-
Knescher liked the chapter Es ist eklig und reizend zu gleich in Die Wette.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Knescher has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Knescher has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Knescher has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Knescher has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Knescher has not earned any awards.