About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games, watch anime, generally live up the poly-board-game-stereotype
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
LitRPGs, classic fantasy and sci-fi, things that challenge my understanding of the world.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
No one else can tell the exact right stories that I want to experience, if I don't, no one will.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Kinje has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kinje has not published any stories.
-
Harem Hotel
by AliC
A reality show in which contestants compete for one lucky man or woman's affections, and are changed until they can.
Mind Control English 1,094 Chapters Deep 2,985 Words/Chapter 155,983 Likes 8,703,321 Views80 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 week ago
No contributed stories yet
Kinje has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kinje has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kinje has not earned any awards.