About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
KingJulianthe16th has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KingJulianthe16th has not published any stories.
-
Vampire Invasion
by Teamx
Family and friends become vampires and spread their gift.
Fantasy English 174 Chapters Deep 555 Words/Chapter 7,225 Likes 1,574,179 Views7 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 13 hours ago
No contributed stories yet
KingJulianthe16th has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KingJulianthe16th has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KingJulianthe16th has not earned any awards.