About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
KingJulianthe16th published the chapter Steve goes down in Vampire Invasion.
14 hours ago
-
KingJulianthe16th published the chapter Lights, Camera, Action! or Luke, Martha, and Kimiko make a fangy porno Part 2 in Vampire Invasion.
1 day ago
-
KingJulianthe16th published the chapter Lights, Camera, Action! or Luke, Hanah, and Kimiko make a fangy porno Part 1 in Vampire Invasion.
2 days ago
-
KingJulianthe16th published the chapter A conversation, a change of plan, and a new face, among other things in Vampire Invasion.
2 weeks ago
-
KingJulianthe16th published the chapter A quick Hand Job, a short conversation, and Kimiko joins the Coven. Part 2 in Vampire Invasion.
2 weeks ago
-
KingJulianthe16th published the chapter A quick Hand Job, a short conversation, and Kimiko joins the Coven. Part 1 in Vampire Invasion.
1 month ago
-
KingJulianthe16th received a new award: First Like.
1 month ago
-
KingJulianthe16th received a new award: First Chapter.
1 month ago
-
KingJulianthe16th published the chapter I wanna fuck and suck. in Vampire Invasion.
1 month ago
No recent activity
KingJulianthe16th has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KingJulianthe16th has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KingJulianthe16th has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KingJulianthe16th has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KingJulianthe16th has not earned any awards.