About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 3, 1998
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Katnaace published the chapter A surprise for Caroline in Ash's Metamorphosis.
1 week ago
-
Katnaace published the chapter Checking it out in Ash's Metamorphosis.
2 weeks ago
-
Katnaace published the chapter Joining the Pod in Ash's Metamorphosis.
3 weeks ago
-
Katnaace published the chapter To a synagogue in Ash's Metamorphosis.
3 weeks ago
-
Katnaace published the chapter Take her up on the offer in Real Life: The RPG.
1 month ago
-
Katnaace published the chapter Yes, somehow in Ash's Metamorphosis.
1 month ago
-
Katnaace published the chapter A stylist in Ash's Metamorphosis.
1 month ago
-
Katnaace published the chapter Gone to the Dogs? in Ash's Metamorphosis.
2 months ago
-
Katnaace published the chapter Prayer Time in Ash's Metamorphosis.
2 months ago
-
Katnaace published the chapter Maha's new role in Ash's Metamorphosis.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Katnaace has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Katnaace has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Katnaace has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Katnaace has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Katnaace has not earned any awards.