About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- June 27, 1996
- Location
- Earth
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Military Science Fiction and historical fiction.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kage96 posted a reply on the chapter A second round is needed in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
Kage96 left a comment on the chapter A second round is needed in Truth of the Matter.
2 days ago
-
Kage96 posted a reply on the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
2 days ago
-
Kage96 liked the chapter While he won't fix things entirely he will try to going forward in Truth of the Matter.
2 days ago
-
Kage96 left a comment on the chapter Career goals in Truth of the Matter.
2 days ago
-
Kage96 liked the chapter Career goals in Truth of the Matter.
2 days ago
-
Kage96 left a comment on the chapter She knew exactly what her darling needed to feel better. in The Magic Remote.
2 days ago
-
Kage96 liked the chapter She knew exactly what her darling needed to feel better. in The Magic Remote.
2 days ago
-
Kage96 liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 days ago
-
Kage96 posted a reply on the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Kage96 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kage96 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kage96 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kage96 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kage96 has not earned any awards.