About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jdogg liked the chapter "You can't win John. Mr. Big and his friends are too powerful for a beta like you." in New Town, New Experiences .
1 week ago
-
Jdogg liked the chapter Preparation in Campus Property.
3 weeks ago
-
Jdogg liked the chapter Cum in me! in Corrupting Emma Watson.
1 month ago
-
Jdogg liked the chapter Emma Watson in Adam and Eve Reborn.
3 months ago
-
Jdogg liked the chapter Havana in Girlfriend Slayer.
1 year ago
-
Jdogg liked the chapter Confusion Over My Inner Thoughts in Erin's New Life.
1 year ago
-
Jdogg liked the chapter Sex shop again in Win or lose.
1 year ago
-
Jdogg liked the chapter Seminar Day Two in Corporate Slut.
1 year ago
-
-
Jdogg liked the chapter The prisoners have their fun in Cum Guzzlers.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Jdogg has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jdogg has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jdogg has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jdogg has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jdogg has not earned any awards.