More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by benolr benolr

Who does he pick?

Emma Watson

Emma Watson found herself awakening in a shock as the Morgan smiled at the scene before him. Clearly, she was disoriented a bit as she tried to figure out what just happened. Getting up Emma quickly noticed a severe draft in the area which by the look of it she was in a clearing. Looking herself over Emma went wide eyed to find herself as bare as the day of her birth. Panicked set in Emma began to cover her breasts and crotch with her hands in a failed attempt to be decent.

"Hello, is anyone out there?" Emma asked as she looked around trying to figure out where she was. Seeing no one around Emma saw that she was alone and was about to start doing a look around when a new voice was heard.

"Hey are you ok!" Came the voice of Morgan Pen as Emma looked over to him in shock.

"Ms. Watson what happened to you?" Morgan asked as he was just as naked as Emma was.

"I don't know one moment I was boarding a plane and the next." Emma began and thus Morgan nodded.

"Don't you remember you volunteered for Project Adam and Eve?" Morgan asked as Emma looked to Morgan in shock.

"Pardon me what?!" Emma asked shocked to hear this but was unaware that Morgan had his screen behind his back changing a few things about Emma.

"Yes, the doctors said there may be some lapse in memories so it's not that surprising you are out of it." Morgan said ready to have the false memories installed.

"What is Project Adam and Eve?" Emma asked and thus Morgan smiled a bit.

"Simple should the human race need it a couple designated as Adam and Eve will enter a contained biosphere and basically survive and repopulate." Morgan said and thus he finished up and allowed the memories to flow into the Nude starlet.

"Oh yes of course no I remember." Emma said as her mind began to clear up a bit and thus, she looked to her partner and sighed. "I suppose this place will be our home for the foreseeable future." Emma said as she swallowed her resolve and carefully moved her hands from hiding her most sensitive of body parts. "Now then we will need a plan." Emma said and thus Morgan nodded and began to wonder just how else he will change Emma.

A.) Submissive Emma Route (Men are the masters)

B.) Amazon Soldier Emma Route (Men must be protected)

C.) Straight to Breeding

E.) Something else.

Which Path Will you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)