More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by benolr benolr

Which Path Will you choose?

Men Rule

Morgan admired Emma for a few moments liking the look she had going on right now. This was the last few moments she had of trying to maintain her decency even though soon she will be shooting Morgan's kids out left and right. She was everything the new god would have hoped for and soon it will only get better.

Inputting a few more commands for her Emma smiled and walked over with the commands taking hold. "So, what shall you have me do first?" Emma asked smiling to Morgan as she knew that according to the Adam and Eve Project Morgan was the one in charge.

Smiling a bit Morgan opted to give his first of many commands to the former starlet. "Emma Watson, I want you to strip naked we need to start from scratch after all." Morgan said and thus Emma nodded to this.

"Well, if I must." Emma said and thus proceeded to strip naked for Morgan. Soon Emma Watson stood before Morgan butt ass naked and smiling all the way proud of her unblemished skin.

"Well how do I look?" She asked while showing off a bit.

"Amazing." Morgan said and thus he began to wonder what sort of submissive to make Emma.

A.) Stays at Camp to mind the family

B.) Enslaved and Dominated to prevent Feminism chaos

C.) Lioness she hunts and minds the house while you protect

D.) Something Else (Feel free to add on to this)

How else does things changes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)