About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jaya-Saito15 liked the chapter Daisy: his Marathon runner slave in Specific use slaves (public to everyone).
1 day ago
-
Jaya-Saito15 liked the chapter Your other sister Erin in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
Jaya-Saito15 liked the chapter Fucks one of his housemates, of course in I am X Almighty!.
4 days ago
-
Jaya-Saito15 liked the chapter Introduction in The Interview.
4 days ago
-
Jaya-Saito15 liked the chapter A Tournament? In MHA? I'm Shocked! in Rings of Confirmation.
4 days ago
-
Jaya-Saito15 liked the chapter hole pride in Suffering Sapho.
1 week ago
-
Jaya-Saito15 liked the chapter Shots for the Bride To Be in The Universal Realization Event.
1 week ago
-
Jaya-Saito15 liked the chapter Showtime in The path to domination.
1 week ago
-
Jaya-Saito15 liked the chapter Changes in the Night in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Jaya-Saito15 liked the chapter Confronting Marcus in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Jaya-Saito15 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jaya-Saito15 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jaya-Saito15 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jaya-Saito15 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jaya-Saito15 has not earned any awards.