About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JackSimth liked the chapter 27 – You ARE the father in Anthrostate VS Isekai Hero.
2 weeks ago
-
JackSimth left a comment on the chapter 27 – You ARE the father in Anthrostate VS Isekai Hero.
3 weeks ago
-
JackSimth liked the chapter Too drunk for magic in Anthrostate VS Isekai Hero.
1 month ago
-
JackSimth published the chapter Florida in Choose your own Genderswap.
1 month ago
-
JackSimth published the chapter ...either back off, or finish what you started in Choose your own Genderswap.
1 month ago
-
JackSimth published the chapter Hungrily in Choose your own Genderswap.
1 month ago
-
JackSimth published the chapter Sabotage in Choose your own Genderswap.
1 month ago
-
JackSimth published the chapter Well... in Choose your own Genderswap.
1 month ago
-
JackSimth published the chapter John Big (escape) in Choose your own Genderswap.
1 month ago
-
JackSimth published the chapter Mull it over in Choose your own Genderswap.
1 month ago
No recent activity
JackSimth has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JackSimth has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JackSimth has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JackSimth has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JackSimth has not earned any awards.