About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JHeresy liked the chapter You spill the fertile beans in 48 Hours As A Girl.
23 hours ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Answer in 48 Hours As A Girl.
23 hours ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Fuck!? in 48 Hours As A Girl.
23 hours ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Yes please in 48 Hours As A Girl.
23 hours ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Not quite in 48 Hours As A Girl.
23 hours ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Well, i should take my new bits for a test right? in 48 Hours As A Girl.
23 hours ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Checking out the good's in 48 Hours As A Girl.
23 hours ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter John’s face in 48 Hours As A Girl.
23 hours ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Absolutely not in 48 Hours As A Girl.
23 hours ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Thigh privileges in 48 Hours As A Girl.
23 hours ago
No recent activity
JHeresy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JHeresy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JHeresy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JHeresy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JHeresy has not earned any awards.