About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
HotPuppy liked the chapter Getting dressed and wonder around in Corruption of the Hero's party.
1 day ago
-
HotPuppy liked the chapter Wakes up in her tent in Corruption of the Hero's party.
1 day ago
-
HotPuppy liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 51 in Magical Board Games.
5 days ago
-
HotPuppy liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 50 in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
HotPuppy liked the chapter Words With Fiends - 49 in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
HotPuppy liked the chapter WWF Character Sheets Chapter 48 in Magical Board Games.
4 weeks ago
-
HotPuppy liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 48 in Magical Board Games.
4 weeks ago
-
HotPuppy liked the chapter The first challenge card in Magical Board Games.
1 month ago
-
HotPuppy liked the chapter A group of RPG fans in Magical Board Games.
1 month ago
-
HotPuppy liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 47 in Magical Board Games.
1 month ago
No recent activity
HotPuppy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
HotPuppy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
HotPuppy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
HotPuppy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
HotPuppy has not earned any awards.