About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hake9898 liked the chapter Introduction in Master PC: Overwriting Reality.
1 week ago
-
Hake9898 liked the chapter The Fifth Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Hake9898 liked the chapter A change in the news in Mod your life.
1 week ago
-
Hake9898 liked the chapter Porkum Strikes At Psylocke While Sue Storm Is Patrolling in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Hake9898 liked the chapter Eric & Marcia [Mental changes, corruption] in Made for Each Other.
1 week ago
-
Hake9898 liked the chapter Goes great! in How I became a Cheerleader.
1 week ago
-
-
Hake9898 liked the chapter Not Completely in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Hake9898 liked the chapter More in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Hake9898 liked the chapter Jorge pounds the Latinas in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Hake9898 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hake9898 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hake9898 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hake9898 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hake9898 has not earned any awards.