About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Gurga17 liked the chapter Flying 1st class in Mind Controlling Mutant.
3 hours ago
-
Gurga17 liked the chapter Chapter 5 in My Idle Harem!.
3 hours ago
-
Gurga17 liked the chapter Chapter 4 in My Idle Harem!.
7 hours ago
-
Gurga17 liked the chapter Foreplay First in Chemical Control.
16 hours ago
-
Gurga17 liked the chapter 27 – You ARE the father in Anthrostate VS Isekai Hero.
1 day ago
-
Gurga17 liked the chapter The flight home in Mind Controlling Mutant.
2 days ago
-
Gurga17 liked the chapter Swingers in Mind Controlling Mutant.
2 days ago
-
Gurga17 liked the chapter Ethan doesn't miss Jean Grey in Mind Controlling Mutant.
3 days ago
-
Gurga17 liked the chapter Yes in Mind Controlling Mutant.
3 days ago
-
Gurga17 liked the chapter Scott and Jean in Mind Controlling Mutant.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Gurga17 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Gurga17 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Gurga17 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Gurga17 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Gurga17 has not earned any awards.