About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Guffi liked the chapter Transformation Results 1 in Harem Hotel.
2 hours ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter Messing up with a Captial 'M' in Truth of the Matter.
9 hours ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter The Silicon Scepter in The Bimbo reality.
1 day ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter Challenge in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
4 days ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter Time With The Hubby in Harem Games.
6 days ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter Break 3 Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter Evelyn's Wardrobe in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter You need to wake up if you want to heal (if you want to) in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter The Poor Punching Bag in Harem Games.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Guffi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Guffi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Guffi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Guffi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Guffi has not earned any awards.