About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GrandoArdens liked the chapter The university bookstore in Sexual Privilege.
5 days ago
-
GrandoArdens liked the chapter 3 am Wake Up in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
GrandoArdens liked the chapter Plans made in the Hot Tub in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
GrandoArdens left a comment on the chapter Christmas Cake – Growing Desire – Various / Baby Fever in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
GrandoArdens liked the chapter You meet a woman who’s too hot to handle in Heath’s Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
-
GrandoArdens left a comment on the chapter How about another bet? in Wanna Bet?.
2 weeks ago
-
GrandoArdens liked the chapter How about another bet? in Wanna Bet?.
2 weeks ago
-
GrandoArdens liked the chapter Birthday finale in My Orc Protector.
3 weeks ago
-
GrandoArdens liked the chapter Chapter 15 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
1 month ago
-
GrandoArdens liked the chapter More frozen family fun in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 month ago
No recent activity
GrandoArdens has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GrandoArdens has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GrandoArdens has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GrandoArdens has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GrandoArdens has not earned any awards.