About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Martin haut ab in Die Liebestropfen.
2 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Vater kommt heim in Die Liebestropfen.
2 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Der Hunger erwacht in Die Liebestropfen.
2 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Am Ende der Nacht ist Slim sehr zufrieden mit Monica in Das Spielzeug des Sträflings.
2 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Monica verzichtet auf ein Kondom in Das Spielzeug des Sträflings.
2 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Es geht munter weiter in Das Spielzeug des Sträflings.
2 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Slim läßt seine Freunde in die Wohnung herein in Das Spielzeug des Sträflings.
2 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Der Schwarze spritzt sich ein zweites Mal in ihr aus in Das Spielzeug des Sträflings.
2 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Slim zeigt Monica eine neue Position in Das Spielzeug des Sträflings.
2 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Slim pumpt seinen Samen in Monicas Fotze in Das Spielzeug des Sträflings.
2 days ago
No recent activity
GranddaddysLove has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GranddaddysLove has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GranddaddysLove has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GranddaddysLove has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GranddaddysLove has not earned any awards.