About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GoodTimesAreLongTimes liked the chapter Free-for-all Facefuck Contest in Free Use High School.
10 hours ago
-
GoodTimesAreLongTimes liked the chapter High School- knowing it's free use (slightly less unhinged path?) in Free Use High School.
10 hours ago
-
GoodTimesAreLongTimes liked the chapter Your sister notices your bulge... in Free Use High School.
10 hours ago
-
GoodTimesAreLongTimes liked the chapter She’ll traumatize the boy for life in Sci-Fi & Fantasy Femdom.
5 days ago
-
GoodTimesAreLongTimes liked the chapter Phasma shows her true colors. in Sci-Fi & Fantasy Femdom.
5 days ago
-
GoodTimesAreLongTimes liked the chapter A sheltered young man on a dangerous quest in Arizona. in Sci-Fi & Fantasy Femdom.
5 days ago
-
GoodTimesAreLongTimes liked the chapter Yellow Diamond takes control. in Sci-Fi & Fantasy Femdom.
5 days ago
-
GoodTimesAreLongTimes liked the chapter Griffith turns the tables on his mistress. in Sci-Fi & Fantasy Femdom.
5 days ago
-
GoodTimesAreLongTimes liked the chapter She forces herself on her prisoner, and he LOVES it. in Sci-Fi & Fantasy Femdom.
5 days ago
-
GoodTimesAreLongTimes liked the chapter The lonely dictator craves his body and affections. in Sci-Fi & Fantasy Femdom.
5 days ago
No recent activity
GoodTimesAreLongTimes has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GoodTimesAreLongTimes has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GoodTimesAreLongTimes has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GoodTimesAreLongTimes has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GoodTimesAreLongTimes has not earned any awards.