About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Gibbyfreds liked the chapter Search for the other girls. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
6 hours ago
-
Gibbyfreds liked the chapter Colonial History: Leah agrees to sneak away with Jason(High Lust required) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Gibbyfreds liked the chapter Chapter 100 in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Gibbyfreds has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Gibbyfreds has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Gibbyfreds has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Gibbyfreds has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Gibbyfreds has not earned any awards.