About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ggnt liked the chapter A Feel for the Date in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
1 hour ago
-
Ggnt liked the chapter Introduction in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
1 hour ago
-
Ggnt published the chapter Break 3 End in Magical Board Games.
1 hour ago
-
Ggnt liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
4 hours ago
-
Ggnt posted a reply on the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
Ggnt posted a reply on the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
Ggnt posted a reply on the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
Ggnt published the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
Ggnt posted a reply on the chapter Early Morning Fun in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
Ggnt posted a reply on the chapter Early Morning Fun in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Ggnt has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ggnt has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ggnt has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ggnt has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ggnt has not earned any awards.