About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play Magic
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Comics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
If I wanna read it, I gotta write it.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Begging you to comment on my chapters.
-
Galvan liked the chapter Surprisingly, she does in The 'Direct-Her' App.
21 hours ago
-
Galvan liked the chapter New staff in Genie's Torment.
6 days ago
-
Galvan liked the chapter Hanna gets arrested in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
-
Galvan liked the chapter Madlib in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
Galvan liked the chapter Florence has her fun in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
Galvan liked the chapter Public Embarressment, Private Enhancement in Reality Timer.
3 weeks ago
-
Galvan liked the chapter A Nice Walk to the Park in Careful What You Wished For.
3 weeks ago
-
Galvan liked the chapter Imaginary Friend in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 month ago
-
Galvan liked the chapter A rule in Magical Board Games.
1 month ago
-
Galvan liked the chapter Alexis gets high Scores in Genie's Torment.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Galvan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Galvan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Galvan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Galvan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Galvan has not earned any awards.